Fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland, LLB, Diploma IFRS and member of Association of Compliance Officers of Ireland.
A passionate and experienced change leader, I work nationally and internationally, scaling from start-ups to large multinationals, within a range of manufacturing, FMCG and service organisations.
Tactically and strategically focused on Brexit, GDPR and Internal Audit solutions.
Projects successfully delivered include:
- GDPR and Brexit risk assessment and process solutions.
- Tailored internal audit manuals, resourcing and reporting frameworks for SMEs.
- IFRS financial reporting and systems for listed entities and groups;
- Governance, compliance and control frameworks and systems for multinationals.
- Financial and operational risk management and audit systems and technologies.
- Training and development programs in areas such as data security, GDPR, technical accounting and ethics, I hold a Training Delivery and Evaluation qualification.
- Accounting and audit transformation programs (Eastern Europe, Russia and Asia), leading ECB and World Bank reform missions.
Example service areas I will add value and progression in are:
- Risk, GDPR and compliance status assessments and development programs;
- Internal audit, control and risk management services working with internal business partners or managing outsourced and scaled programs to client requirements;
- Technical and operational support with financial and governance reporting;
- Supporting boards with their risk, governance, ethics and compliance requirements.