Our Interim Chief Executive Officer / General Manager group represents a unique network of readily available, highly skilled & credible C-level executives offering flexible time commitment & costs based on specific assignments.
Small and medium sized enterprises and high potential start ups require an experienced professional to guide financial strategy, raise finance, provide business direction and governance, and complete a high performance management team.
• Expertise in Financial Services particularly in reinsurance, internal audit & finance • National & international expertise with AIG, Liberty, Atradius, Grant Thornton • Reviews & assessments of processes & controls to ensure efficiencies • Financial wellness & life coaching • CIMA Diploma in Islamic Finance (CDIF) • Fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland
• +20 years C-suite level expertise with public, private & not for profit entities – Bus Éireann, Carlow Precast, Childfund Ireland • Proven crisis management, strategic & operational capability • Track record of maintaining complex stakeholder relationships • Fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland, Institute of Logistics & Transport • Big 4 trained
• Finance Director & Non-Executive Director expertise • Commercial oversight & strategic direction • Negotiating with banks & funders • Raising debt & equity for SMEs and property development • Sectoral expertise: retail, property, manufacturing & hospitality • Fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland • Leadership team – Vice-Chair of CAIM
• Extensive experience in corporate recovery & restructuring • Independent member of a number of audit & risk committees • C-suite level expertise – Smurfit subsidiary, Higher Education Authority, National University of Ireland • Author of several higher education reports: 2015 Student Accommodation demand:supply • MBS in Corporate Leadership from DCU • Fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland
• Finance Director & Business Mentor • Specific SME sector expertise – accessing grants & fundraising • Digital transformation for retail & tourism sectors • Treasury & business performance enhancement focus • Licentiate of the Institute of Bankers • Panel mentor – Enterprise Ireland, InterTrade Ireland, Kerry LEO, Údarás • Founder & former Chair of CAIM