Our Interim Chief Executive Officer / General Manager group represents a unique network of readily available, highly skilled & credible C-level executives offering flexible time commitment & costs based on specific assignments.
Small and medium sized enterprises and high potential start ups require an experienced professional to guide financial strategy, raise finance, provide business direction and governance, and complete a high performance management team.
Snapshot of the expertise offered by our 70+ professionals
• Expertise in Financial Services particularly in reinsurance, internal audit & finance • National & international expertise with AIG, Liberty, Atradius, Grant Thornton • Reviews & assessments of processes & controls to ensure efficiencies • Financial wellness & life coaching • CIMA Diploma in Islamic Finance (CDIF) • Fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland
• +20 years C-suite level expertise with public, private & not for profit entities – Bus Éireann, Carlow Precast, Childfund Ireland • Proven crisis management, strategic & operational capability • Track record of maintaining complex stakeholder relationships • Fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland, Institute of Logistics & Transport • Big 4 trained
• Finance Director & Non-Executive Director expertise • Commercial oversight & strategic direction • Negotiating with banks & funders • Raising debt & equity for SMEs and property development • Sectoral expertise: retail, property, manufacturing & hospitality • Fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland • Leadership team – Chair of Chartered Accountants Ireland Interim Managers
• Extensive experience in corporate recovery & restructuring • Independent member of a number of audit & risk committees • C-suite level expertise – Smurfit subsidiary, Higher Education Authority, National University of Ireland • Author of several higher education reports: 2015 Student Accommodation demand:supply • MBS in Corporate Leadership from DCU • Fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland
• Finance Director & Business Mentor • Specific SME sector expertise – accessing grants & fundraising • Digital transformation for retail & tourism sectors • Treasury & business performance enhancement focus • Licentiate of the Institute of Bankers • Panel mentor – Enterprise Ireland, InterTrade Ireland, Kerry LEO, Údarás • Founder & former Chair of Chartered Accountants Ireland Interim Managers
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
Functional Always active
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.