Chartered Accountants Ireland Interim Managers is a committee of Chartered Accountants Ireland which reports to the Members Board under the governance structures of Chartered Accountants Ireland.
Utilising the services of an Interim Manager from Chartered Accountants Ireland Interim Managers you get the benefits of:
– a fresh perspective;
– seamless integration into your management teams;
– proven track record in delivering results;
– immediate access to a pool of highly skilled, independent professionals with deep sectoral knowledge;
– flexibility on budget and time commitment; and
– a cost effective solution.
Chartered Accountants Ireland Interim Managers offer their services directly to you, the clients. There are no middlemen, placement fees or other overheads. Interim managers undertake assignments in person and are available to start at short notice. At the end of the assignment, the interim manager will complete any necessary handovers and exit without drama or additional costs. On time and within budget.
“…a hugely valuable resource and a cost-effective way of sourcing competencies and experience you may not have in your organisation.”